🏆 iOS Contest 2021: Round 2Status:
Round 2 ended. View ResultsPrize fund:
23:59 on March, 21 (Dubai time).Who can participate:
Everyone. You are welcome to join even if you didn't take part in the previous round.
The task is to create a standalone Telegram app for WatchOS 7
in Swift without using third-party UI frameworks (bonus points if the app also supports WatchOS 6). The app should support:
- Logging in via QR Code with support for accounts protected by a 2-Step Verfication password.
- Viewing the chat list.
- Opening chats with users, groups, channels.
- Viewing messages in chats, including text messages and all types of attachments: photos, videos, files, voice and video messages, locations, contacts, static and animated stickers, polls and quizzes.
- Sending messages via voice message and text, as well as sending current location, stickers, emoji or canned text.
- Sending new messages to existing chats, by replying to notifications, and via the 'New Message' button in the chat list.
- Swiping right in the chat list to open Settings.
- Accessing the Archive and Saved Messages.
- Changing Notification settings.
- Changing Data settings.
- Terminating sessions from the Devices menu.
Your app should run on WatchOS 6 and above. The design implementation should be identical to the mockups attached below (Sketch
You are welcome to view the API docs
and inspect the source code of Telegram for iOS
. The main criteria for us to identify the winners will be the speed
of the apps – as well as attention to detail
We understand that you may not be able to suport all the features on our list before the deadline. During evaluation we will note the number of features implemented flawlessly. The largest prizes will be awarded to contestants who implemented the largest number of features without major issues.
Note that the list of features above is sorted by their relative importance.UPD:
After the results of this round are published, we may announce further rounds with similar prize funds. The task will likely be to improve the WatchOS apps created during this round.
Contestants will be able to submit their apps to @ContestBot
closer to the end of this round.